Wednesday 8 January 2014

Welcome...

Hello and welcome to another rambling blog...


Yes it's another one of these blogs that IT guys write, to fill in the boring parts of the day. I will be posting over the coming weeks and months about my experiences and knowledge gained working as an IT Engineer, mostly focusing on things that have irritated me to the point of throwing my PC at a wall.

The main topic of my Blog will be tips, tricks and fixes relating to my work with Microsoft, VMware and Cisco technologies, but you will find other random junk about basically what people think my job is.... anything with a damn plug...

I hope that you find the posts useful and insightful and hopefully you will become an avid follower, and perhaps it will prevent some of you from jamming your fingers into your eyes....

Thanks
Matt